This past year surpassed my wildest expectations! I launched Bolé Road in May which I've been dreaming and scheming about for years. And since then we've completed 5 shows, 3 collections, 1 epic trip to Ethiopia and got
some press and support along the way. I couldn't help but put together this list of best moments of 2015!
1. In February we launched our landing page and started our journey as Bolé Road Textiles!
4. In July, probably the highlight of my year, I was asked to be included in Design*Sponge's new book
In the Company of Women! I'm still in awe of this one!!!
5. September, if I wasn't already totally indebted to Design*Sponge, I was fortunate enough to be featured in their Life and Business c
olumn! Not to mention being featured for What's In Your Toolbox
7. In addition to BKLYN DESIGNS, I participated in three Renegade Craft Fair shows! I debuted the Heritage Collection
at the Holiday Fair in November.
8. I finished the year off at Bklyn Flea where I met some amazing clients. I also was so excited to be included in a few gift guides
during the holiday season!
Thank you to everyone who's joined me on this journey. Let's get ready for another spectacular year!