We are seeking a highly organized self-starter to join our growing design studio! If you are a lover of design and enjoy making pretty packages, then this position is for you! This is a part time temporary position – 2 to 3 days a week during April and May. The position is paid, hours are flexible with an opportunity for long-term employment in the future.
- Assist owner with operations and fulfillment
- Manage orders by packing products to our standards and
shipping them in a timely manner
- Review incoming orders
- Prep Textiles, package products, schedule pick ups as needed
- Assist with inventory management and reconciliation
- Jump in and help our tiny team where needed!
Required Competencies and Qualifications:
- Super organized, loves creating and tackling to-do lists
- Previous employment or internship experience
- High school diploma
Desired Competencies and Qualifications:
- Design or marketing employment experience
- Design or Marketing education
To Apply Email us by March 26th. Use subject Springtern. Let us know why you are excited about the position!