Marketing + Design Intern – Summer
Do you love textiles, interiors and the handmade process? If you are an ambitious, self-starter eager to learn the ins and outs of running a small design studio, this internship is for you. We are seeking a well-rounded individual to play a key role in our marketing and design efforts. You will work directly with Hana, the owner / creative director on strategy and execution.
- Assist with social media content and strategy
- Assist with product launches
- Assist during photo shoots and light photo editing
- Create digital and print marketing collateral
- Update content and digital assets on e-commerce site (training - provided)
- Assist with trade shows and marketing events
- Assist in design production
- Jump in and help our tiny team where needed!
Required Competencies and Qualifications:
- Lover of design and the handmade process
- Proficient Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Excellent design skills
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Organized self starter, knows how to prioritize and tackle multiple tasks
- Current fulltime enrollment in college
Desired Competencies and Qualifications:
- Marketing experience
- Architecture, interior design, textile or industrial design experience.
- Experience with social media software
- Experience with e-commerce software
- Interest in photography
To Apply Email using subject Marketing + Design Intern. Include your resume and portfolio and let us know why you are excited about the position!